Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Detox Project: Easy Sea Salt Face & Body Spray






 This is by far one of the easiest (and cheapest) of the detox projects I have done thus far, and I was amazed at the results!  I have "hormonal" skin, (i.e. acne), and for the past month I have sprayed this on my face after showering or before bed every night.  It has cleared up my acne better than all OTC and prescription creams I have tried - no joke.  And it smells great, which is another added benefit!  Give it a try - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  The recipe is originally from this website, but I re-wrote it below the way I made it for the sake of ease. 
Easy Sea Salt Face & Body Spray    
1 cup pre-boiled (heated to almost boiling) or distilled water        
1 Tablespoon sea salt
1 generous pinch Epsom salt
10 to 20 drops lavender essential oil           

Directions: Add the salts to the water while it is warm.  Then let the water cool if you are using a plastic spray bottle.  Pour the water and salt mixture into the spray bottle and add essential oils at the end.  Shake well.        






No comments:

Post a Comment